Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2004/07/27 22:38:04 UTC

freshmeat

does a new branch need adding called Apache Web Services?

- robert

Re: freshmeat

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
i'm made the announcements on freshmeat. please take a look and check
everything's ok so we an add any missing guidelines to the
documentation.

i have some additional steps to add to the 'creating a release'
document. i'm going to look at that now. once that's done, i think that
should be the 0.3 release work just about finished :)

- robert

Re: freshmeat

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.

Re: freshmeat

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@freenet.de>.
robert burrell donkin wrote:

> does a new branch need adding called Apache Web Services?

I'd always use the default branch for the current release, unless we'd
be starting maintaining different versions.

Jochen