Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Michiel Verhoef <mi...@cmg.nl> on 2001/04/09 13:27:34 UTC

RE: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/apps/XalanCommandLine

Even though I got the 0.18 version and it build correctly (i.e. without
errors) I don't have a fop.sh.

Is it possible my version is not complete? I downloaded it only thursday
afternoon..

Michiel

Posted by Christian Geisert <Ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Michiel Verhoef wrote:

> Even though I got the 0.18 version and it build correctly (i.e. without
> errors) I don't have a fop.sh.
>
> Is it possible my version is not complete? I downloaded it only thursday
> afternoon..

This sounds really weird, the archive at
http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop/Fop-0.18.1-DEV-src.tar.gz does contain fop.sh,
best thing is probably to download it again.

> Michiel

Christian