Posted to users@flex.apache.org by dionysosx <di...@hotmail.com> on 2014/04/28 05:55:31 UTC

Problem with navigateToURL

Hi there I want to create a link-image and when I click on to change the
current page. Here I provide me code. My problem is that when I use
navigateToURL(u,'_blank') it works fine. But when I use
navigateToURL(u,'_self') it doesn't work.. And I want it to open on the same
page and not in a new tab..

<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" >

          <mx:Script>

          </mx:Script>

          <mx:Image id="fbImg" source="refresh.png" useHandCursor="true"
buttonMode="true" click="openNewWindow(event)"/>

</mx:Application>

RE: Problem with navigateToURL

Posted by ma...@usmc.mil.
What happens when you put the URL in the address manually?
What browser are you using?
Are you using the full URL or a relative URL?

-Mark

Posted by "Patil, Virat" <vi...@capgemini.com>.
Can you  check this. This is what you are expecting

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
			   xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx" minWidth="955" minHeight="600">
	<fx:Declarations>
		<!-- Place non-visual elements (e.g., services, value objects) here -->
	</fx:Declarations>
	<fx:Script>
		<![CDATA[
			import flash.net.navigateToURL;

			private function navigateto():void{
				navigateToURL(new URLRequest('http://www.google.com'),"_self");
			}

		]]>
	</fx:Script>
	<s:Button label="Navigate" click="navigateto()"/>