Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/31 21:18:46 UTC

IGNITE-12952 Enable travis ci for ignite-extensions

Hi,

I have raised a PR to enable travis CI build.

Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12952

PR : https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/15

I need more info about how travis build was enabled for ignite repo. I
tried to execute the travis CI build for ignite-extensions but I do not
have sufficient access to enable the travis build for ignite-extensions
repo.

https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/ignite-extensions

Regards,
Saikat

Re: IGNITE-12952 Enable travis ci for ignite-extensions

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Travis build has been enabled for ignite extensions repo.

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.