Posted to user@commons.apache.org by John Licato <re...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/17 01:07:19 UTC

[SCXML] android compilation problems?

Has anybody compiled the scxml library to work on android?

If so, would it be possible for someone to make the compiled jar files with
the modified code to work on android available (as described here:
http://commons.apache.org/scxml/usecases/scxml-stopwatch-on-android.html )
and send it to me? I only ask because I assume that whoever wrote the
tutorial has a compiled version lying around somewhere. I'm trying to
implement the library on android and am running across a lot of issues. (not
at my home computer right now so sorry I'm not very specific)

--
John Licato
http://acm.southalabama.edu

Re: [SCXML] android compilation problems?

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 7:07 PM, John Licato <re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anybody compiled the scxml library to work on android?
>
> If so, would it be possible for someone to make the compiled jar files with
> the modified code to work on android available (as described here:
> http://commons.apache.org/scxml/usecases/scxml-stopwatch-on-android.html )
> and send it to me? I only ask because I assume that whoever wrote the
> tutorial has a compiled version lying around somewhere.
<snip/>

The Android usecase that you link from the website above was
contributed by a Commons SCXML user as part of SCXML-84 [1]. The
Apache Commons project does not make any source or binaries available
other than whats on the download page.

-Rahul

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-84