Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by dafang <13...@163.com> on 2021/09/10 07:36:14 UTC

How to set segment index primary_shard number

Hi skywalking dev team:
I have a question。The skywalking store set is elasticSearch7.And our es cluster is 8 nodes.And I found that the segment index's primary_shard is 5.How to set segment index primary shard number.

我英文不好怕说不明白,我再用中文描述一下:
我们线上skywalking用的存储是es7,es集群有8个节点,然后最近因为数据量太大,我们发现每一个segment的主分片数据量都在200g左右,一共主分片有5个。我们该怎么设置,让skywalking每天创建的segment索引都可以有8个或者8个以上的分片,从而让segment主分片的数据量下降呢
yours
大方
2021.09.10

Re:Re: How to set segment index primary_shard number

Posted by dafang <13...@163.com>.

Got it,thank you very much

在 2021-09-10 19:42:31,"Sheng Wu" <wu...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.