Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dermoritz <ta...@hotmail.com> on 2015/10/26 10:42:05 UTC

[camel-jdbc] how to fast batch update/insert?

I need to write many updates and inserts very fast. The speed of running many
prepared statements is to slow because of server round trip/network.

At the moment my route uses jdbc component to read and write date.

The only way i see with this setup to batch- update/insert is to aggregate
and create a big multi-insert/update. But this query would be very data base
specific.

Is there a way to leverage  statement.executeBatc
<http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/sql/Statement.html#executeBatch()>
h in some way. Or let camel do the batching in general?

thanks in advance