Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Giorgio Natili <g....@gnstudio.com> on 2012/09/06 22:44:53 UTC

Re: Globalization Plugin

Hi,

I haven't forgot this e-mail... I will take a look during this weekend!

Giorgio

Re: Globalization Plugin

Posted by Giorgio Natili <g....@gnstudio.com>.
Hi Simon,

It seems you covered everything, great job!
Next time I'll try to be faster, sorry but I'm still on some legacy
projects an sometime I'm just overloaded.

Giorgio

Re: Globalization Plugin

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
Hey Giorgio,