Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andras Balogh <ab...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/03 11:36:30 UTC

WSDL2java error

Hello all,

    I want to use Axis to generate the java classes from a WSDL.
I have tried both older Axis 1.1 and Axis 1.2.1  and i get this exception:
D:\axis-1_2_1>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java --verbose
configurator.wsdl
Parsing XML file:  configurator.wsdl
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.constructSignatures(
JavaGeneratorFactory.java:1394)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.generatorPass(JavaGe
neratorFactory.java:213)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generate(Parser.java:425)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.access$000(Parser.java:45)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:362)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
I have set the log4j. properties file to DEBUG but i don't see any log
messages in the axis.log file.
The classpath is set to include all jar files from the lib folder.

    What could be wrong?

Thanks,
Andras.