Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Tom Chen <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/04 17:41:05 UTC

How to start/stop/test Solr using Solr rpm files built by BigTop

Hi,

I wonder if the Solr rpm files built by BigTop are used by Ambari to deploy
and install.

If it's not used by Ambari, I think they are just use yum to install, how
the yum install, how to start/stop solr, how to test it?  Any documentation
around this?

Regards,
Tom

Re: How to start/stop/test Solr using Solr rpm files built by BigTop

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Here's a simple doc to spin up bigtop cluster:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Quick+Introduction+to+BigTop+VM+and+Docker+Provisioner

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom.

--
jay vyas

Re: How to start/stop/test Solr using Solr rpm files built by BigTop

Posted by Tom Chen <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
jay vyas