Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rajat Bhushan <ra...@oracle.com> on 2008/04/15 16:48:26 UTC

Problem retrieving cookie information

Hi .

    I am writing a Java client to call a .NET web service which is used
for authentication purposes. This authentication service return me 2
cookies. One with attribute name : ".ASPXAUTH...."
and other one with attribute name : "PWA656....".
I was having problem accessing the cookie. So I used the following code
snippet :

        OMElement loginRequest = loginRequest(username,password);
        Options options = new Options();
        options.setAction(NAMESPACELogin+"Login");
        options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(TIMEOUT);
        options.setTo(targetEPR1);
        client.setOptions(options);
        OMElement result = client.sendReceive(loginRequest);
if(((CommonsTransportHeaders)((MessageContext)client.getServiceContext().getLastOperationContext().getMessageContexts().get("In")).getProperty("TRANSPORT_HEADERS")).get("Set-Cookie")
!= null) {
this.setCookie(((CommonsTransportHeaders)((MessageContext)client.getServiceContext().getLastOperationContext().getMessageContexts().get("In")).getProperty("TRANSPORT_HEADERS")).get("Set-Cookie").toString());
}

Now my problem is that a "getProperty" operation on
CommonsTransportHeaders object actually accesses a HeaderMap which is a
HashMap. When this HashMap is initialized, the cookie value is
overwritten as they both have same key "Set-Cookie". So I am able to
access only one of them. The one I need is overwritten and is not
accessible.

Can someone please suggest a method by which I can access both the
cookies so that I may use the one I need or point me to some other post
where this problem is addressed.

Thanks,
Rajat Bhushan