Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org> on 2018/07/02 08:40:28 UTC

Re: Is it possible to configure Apache Ignite QueryCursor to be autocloseable in the xml configuration file?

What is Ignite version you are on?
Best Regards,
Igor

Posted by tizh <ti...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we decided to look into the go client. Thank you very much for your
help.

Re: Is it possible to configure Apache Ignite QueryCursor to be autocloseable in the xml configuration file?

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
It seems like a bug. I've filed a ticket for it: [1]. I'll try to have
a look at it soon.

By the way, have you tried Go client for Ignite [2]?

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8930
[2] - https://github.com/amsokol/ignite-go-client

Best Regards,
Igor

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.
Understood. I can not see the error text, though. Can you
insert it as a plain text?

Best Regards,
Igor

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Are you on Linux or Windows?

Can you try nightly build [1] to check if the issue persist?

[1] -
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=Releases_NightlyRelease

Best Regards,
Igor