Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Eric Roberts <er...@austin.tacc.utexas.edu> on 2003/05/30 03:31:07 UTC

Calling eventSubmit method from HTML link

I have a Velocity portlet with a doUpdate() method which calls a URL.
The .cgi URL that I'm calling returns some information containing links.
I need to pass the Base Jetspeed portal URL to the CGI via HTTP
parameters so that the links will link to the porlet but can't seem to
find a way to pass anything that will call  eventSubmit_doUpdate from a
URL.  Said a different way, I want to be able to call
eventSubmit_doUpdate from a URL instead of through the usual <input
type="submit" name="eventSubmit_doUpdate"/> way of doing it.

Thanks in advance

Eric

Eric Roberts

Grid Technology Developer