Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Peter Mitchub <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/13 14:32:47 UTC

text-decorations in flowText sections?

Hello!

I'm using the latest batik cvs checkout and
text-decoration:line-through does not work on flowText
texts.

For example:

<flowText
style="font-family:Arial;font-size:14;fill:#000000;text-decoration:line-through"
xml:space="preserve"
xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/batik/ext">
   <flowRegion vertical-align="middle">
      <rect height="70.8661" width="127.559" x="0"
y="0.48"/>
   </flowRegion>
   <flowDiv>
      <flowPara justification="middle">Bla
bla</flowPara>
   </flowDiv>
</flowText>

does not work properly while

<text x="54.88" y="38.91" class="st2"><tspan
class="st3">A</tspan><tspan
class="st3">12</tspan></text>

goes through just fine. Is there any estimate when
this might get fixed or am I overlooking anything?

Thanks!

Re: text-decorations in flowText sections?

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Peter,

Peter Mitchub wrote:

> I'm using the latest batik cvs checkout and
> text-decoration:line-through does not work on flowText
> texts.

     This is correct, neither does underline/overline.
Sorry.

> goes through just fine. Is there any estimate when
> this might get fixed or am I overlooking anything?

    No estimate, it isn't trivial, given the current
implementation, to fix this.