Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2020/10/28 18:13:38 UTC

Re: Migrating the website

Hi, all:

Have you made any progress on this project? If you have started a Jira
ticket for Infra so we can track what we need to do to help you along, what
is its number?

Thanks!

Andrew

Re: Migrating the website

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org>.
I passed your questions on to Gavin MacDonald. His reply:

1. That repository is technically still being on the CMS, at least in part. They are fine for now but we Infra will move that repo location at some point.
2. Sounds like their build tech is independent of the CMS, I’ll check but I think they should be fine

Re: Migrating the website

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,

Re: Migrating the website