Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com> on 2011/02/16 06:53:19 UTC

[VOTE] Dennis Sosnoski for CXF committer

Hello Team,

Here's a vote to make Dennis Sosnoski a committer on the CXF project.
Of course we all know Dennis from his extensive IBM developerWorks
articles[1] on web services, which has allowed him to provide many
substantive responses[2] to user list questions.  He's also reported,
and increasingly, provided bug patches[3], particularly in necessary
areas such as WS-RM where we don't have many experts/enthusiasts.

He is already an Axis2 committer but with the inactivity of that project
along with his increased footprint here on CXF (as well as the ongoing
efforts to put his JiBX in CXF) I think it would be cool to bring him
officially on the team.  As you can see from his JIRA activity stream[3]
his Apache contributions have been almost exclusively with CXF for the
past 13 months or so.

Here is my +1.  As always the vote will be held for 72 hours.

Regards,
Glen

[1] http://tinyurl.com/4h2vp8y
[2]
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=5738

[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=dsosnoski

Re: [VOTE] Dennis Sosnoski for CXF committer

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1

cheers, Sergey

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Jeff

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Willem

Re: [VOTE] [RESULTS] Dennis Sosnoski for CXF committer

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Thanks, guys! It's an honor to be part of such a great team.

  - Dennis

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Saturday 19 February 2011 8:19:14 AM Glen Mazza wrote:
> I'm counting 11 committer +1s:  myself, Willem, Jeff, Freeman,
> Christian, Sergey, Tomasz (your Polish last name probably came in handy
> for you here, Dennis :), Dan K, Alessio, Jim and Benson.  And no other
> votes.
>
> So the vote passes.  Welcome aboard, Dennis!
>
> Dan, please give CXF commit privileges to Dennis (dsosnoski at apache
> dot org).

Done!  Welcome aboard Dennis!

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] [RESULTS] Dennis Sosnoski for CXF committer

Posted by Johan Edstrom <jo...@acj-consulting.com>.
Congratulations Dennis!
Axis next?

/je

Posted by Craig Tataryn <cr...@tataryn.net>.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomasz Oponowicz <to...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 6:53 AM, Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com> wrote:
> Hello Team,
>
> Here's a vote to make Dennis Sosnoski a committer on the CXF project.  Of
> course we all know Dennis from his extensive IBM developerWorks articles[1]
> on web services, which has allowed him to provide many substantive
> provided bug patches[3], particularly in necessary areas such as WS-RM where
> we don't have many experts/enthusiasts.
>
> He is already an Axis2 committer but with the inactivity of that project
> along with his increased footprint here on CXF (as well as the ongoing
> efforts to put his JiBX in CXF) I think it would be cool to bring him
> officially on the team.  As you can see from his JIRA activity stream[3] his
> Apache contributions have been almost exclusively with CXF for the past 13
> months or so.
>
> Here is my +1.  As always the vote will be held for 72 hours.
>
> Regards,
> Glen
>
> [1] http://tinyurl.com/4h2vp8y
> [2]
> http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=5738
> [3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=dsosnoski

--
Best regards,
Tomasz Oponowicz

Re: [VOTE] Dennis Sosnoski for CXF committer

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jim Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
+1

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

----
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Re: [VOTE] Dennis Sosnoski for CXF committer

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Dan

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman
On 2011-2-16, at 下午1:53, Glen Mazza wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> Here's a vote to make Dennis Sosnoski a committer on the CXF
> project.  Of course we all know Dennis from his extensive IBM
> developerWorks articles[1] on web services, which has allowed him to
> provide many substantive responses[2] to user list questions.  He's
> also reported, and increasingly, provided bug patches[3],
> particularly in necessary areas such as WS-RM where we don't have
> many experts/enthusiasts.
>
> He is already an Axis2 committer but with the inactivity of that
> project along with his increased footprint here on CXF (as well as
> the ongoing efforts to put his JiBX in CXF) I think it would be cool
> to bring him officially on the team.  As you can see from his JIRA
> activity stream[3] his Apache contributions have been almost
> exclusively with CXF for the past 13 months or so.
>
> Here is my +1.  As always the vote will be held for 72 hours.
>
> Regards,
> Glen
>
> [1] http://tinyurl.com/4h2vp8y
> [2] http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=5738