Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sandeep Advani <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/25 01:30:10 UTC

XMLType

Hello,

After going through initial documentation of AXIS
Java, I have a web-service with a method signature as

public void test(String methodName, Object[] arg);

This method test loads a class and invokes a method
"methodName" passing the arguments "arg" via
method.invoke( someObject, arg)

Now, I am trying to write a client which will call
this method TEST and pass an object array as second
argument. This object array will depend on the method
it wants to invoke. If method has 2 arguments int and
boolean, it was pass the second parameter arg as new
Object[] {2, true}

During client specification, when we try to do
call.addParameter(...); it needs a second argument
which is a XMLType.something.

Is there any XMLType for an Object array or can you
point me to any right direction for further reading?

Your efforts will be appreciated.

S.A

=====
Creativity is allowing oneself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail