Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> on 2014/02/17 22:36:35 UTC

500 proxy error when trying to reach issues.apache.org/bloodhound

I can't reach issues.apache.org/bloodhound. Is anyone else having this
problem?

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /bloodhound/ticket/759.
Reason: Error during SSL Handshake with remote server

Same result with HTTP and HTTPS. However, issues.apache.org is reachable,
and status looks fine:
http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

Re: 500 proxy error when trying to reach issues.apache.org/bloodhound

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
Yeah ! the same for me this side .

I seem to get redirected somehow to syndication.twitter.com during the
process ?

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> wrote:

> I can't reach issues.apache.org/bloodhound. Is anyone else having this
> problem?
>
> Proxy Error
>
> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /bloodhound/ticket/759.
> Reason: Error during SSL Handshake with remote server
>
> Same result with HTTP and HTTPS. However, issues.apache.org is reachable,
> and status looks fine:
> http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache(tm) Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
http://blood-hound.net

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:

Re: 500 proxy error when trying to reach issues.apache.org/bloodhound

Posted by Saint Germain <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 03:17:52 +0000, Gary Martin
<ga...@wandisco.com> wrote :

> On 18/02/14 01:13, Gary Martin wrote:
> > On 17/02/14 22:41, Ryan Ollos wrote:

> >> Let's see if we can get some input from Gary since he's been
> >> managing the infrastructure issues so far, and he can let us know
> >> whether the best course of action is to open a ticket with Apache
> >> Infra.
> >>
> > Seeing if there is anything I can do directly but I am not aware of
> > a particular problem on the VM itself yet. There are still a few
> > things that I could try but I am just going to make sure I have a
> > recent backup before fiddling too much.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >     Gary
>
> OK, we appear to be back for the moment but I am not entirely clear
> what really caused this issue yet so I will investigate further. I
> will also look at upgrades as soon as possible.

Hello Gary,

I can access the website but I am still seeing the warning message:
Can't synchronize with repository "(default)" (Couldn't open Subversion
repository /x1/svn/asf/bloodhound: SubversionException: ("Expected FS
format between '1' and '4'; found format '6'", 160043)). Look in the
Trac log for more information.

Re: 500 proxy error when trying to reach issues.apache.org/bloodhound

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saint Germain <sa...@gmail.com>.
<ry...@wandisco.com> wrote :

> I can't reach issues.apache.org/bloodhound. Is anyone else having this
> problem?
>
> Proxy Error
>
> The proxy server could not handle the request
> GET /bloodhound/ticket/759. Reason: Error during SSL Handshake with
> remote server
>
> Same result with HTTP and HTTPS. However, issues.apache.org is
> reachable, and status looks fine:
> http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

Hello Ryan,

Same here.
I have to say that the website had problems since one week ('repository
not accessible' displayed or something like that) but I thought it was