Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de> on 2021/11/02 15:29:36 UTC

Rework OFBiz Committers Roles and Responsibilities

Hi team,

the Confluence page [1] contains a lot of references to the long
outdated use of SVN. I think it's time to get rid of those references
and put in the Git / GitHub informations.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Committers+Roles+and+Responsibilities

Re: Rework OFBiz Committers Roles and Responsibilities

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Guten Tag Michael,

Great idea!

When reworking the page, please consider:

   - https://github.com/dotnet/runtime/issues/260
   -
   https://docs.github.com/en/repositories/configuring-branches-and-merges-in-your-repository/defining-the-mergeability-of-pull-requests/about-protected-branches

Met vriendelijke groet,