Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Robin Carnow <ro...@goldbot.com> on 2013/04/03 01:10:46 UTC

Re: Compatible Versions of Ganglia and Nagios

After following the instructions for Option I, I have found that the
following link does not work:

http://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/HDP-UTILS-1.1.0.15/repos/centos6/HDP-UTILS-1.1.015-centos6.tar.gz

Is it missing from the server?

~Robin

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Robin,

The doc you are looking at is quite old.  Please see
http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP1/HDP-1.2.2/bk_reference/content/reference_chap4.html
.

Yusaku

Posted by Robin Carnow <ro...@goldbot.com>.