Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ba...@troika.ru on 2010/10/11 16:45:50 UTC

java qpid transactions and TplStore

Greetings.

Could you please help me to solve the following error:
Enqueue capacity threshold exceeded on queue "TplStore".

As I see the transaction journal is full. I would not like to recovery
transactions. I would like to clear transaction journal. How can It be
done?

Regards,
Boris

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Re: java qpid transactions and TplStore

Posted by Ba...@troika.ru.
Kim, thank you very much for the aswer.

I use about 10 persistence queues, and if I delete rhm directory, my
configuration will be lost,
Does --truncate option leave the queue data on the disc and delete only
TPL journal?

Regards,
Boris

Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>
10/11/2010 08:13 PM
Please respond to
users@qpid.apache.org

users@qpid.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: java qpid transactions and TplStore

To remove an existing store, start the broker with the --truncate
option. Alternatively, find the rhm directory inside the data directory
and delete it.

Kim

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Posted by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>.