Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/10/19 18:15:00 UTC

Adding Sqoop project to portal http://search-hadoop.com/

Hi,
I'm sorry for contacting you on such general mailing list, however "Contact" sections on "About" page is suggesting that this is the correct way.

Apache Sqoop project aims to make transferring data from various database systems to Hadoop ecosystem and back as simple as possible. As Sqoop is part of Hadoop ecosystem, I would like to see if there is an option to add it to the http://search-hadoop.com/ portal?

Jarcec

Re: Adding Sqoop project to portal http://search-hadoop.com/

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@sematext.com>.
Hello Jarek (& the rest of dev@),

We'll be adding Scoop in the next release - just added it to JIRA, so
we won't forget.  Good suggestion, thanks.

Otis

tel: +1 347 480 1610   fax: +1 718 679 9190