Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Chance, Sam USA" <sg...@nps.navy.mil> on 2003/02/24 06:36:09 UTC

JPEG/PNG IN IE???

Ok...I'm trying to get cocoon to deliver (serialize) and (SVG) XML
document.  It works okay in Netscape and Amaya (except the sides are
"cut off".  But in IE (6.0) I just get a white screen with the little
"x" in the corner...

I checked the archives but didn't see the same problem...Any Ideas?
...please...

Thank you,
Sam

Re: JPEG/PNG IN IE???

Posted by Martin Lüthi <an...@tnoo.net>.
"Chance, Sam USA" <sg...@nps.navy.mil> writes:

> Ok...I'm trying to get cocoon to deliver (serialize) and (SVG) XML
> document.  It works okay in Netscape and Amaya (except the sides are
> "cut off".  But in IE (6.0) I just get a white screen with the little
> "x" in the corner...

Are you using a transparent background? IE has some problems with that. A
nice workaround is Sleight
(http://www.youngpup.net/?request=/snippets/sleight.xml)

Cheers Martin

--