Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Walker, John H." <JO...@saic.com> on 2001/04/27 18:55:37 UTC

Obtaining multilpe values from dynamically generate textboxes

We have the senereo where we are dynamically generating a number of
textfields. The number of textfields are not a known entity so we cannot
have multiple setTextField1(), setTextField2()..
. methods on the Action Form. How does struts handle this case where you
basically want all the values of the textFields concatenated and passed into
one Action Form method as an Array.

Any ideas.
Thanks
John Walker

Re: Obtaining multilpe values from dynamically generate textboxes

Posted by Web Programmer <we...@yahoo.com>.
I ahd the same question earlier today and Scott
Walker's response helped me. Check earlier mail.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/