Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Stefano Debenedetti <st...@webaccess.mozquito.com> on 2002/09/20 17:53:25 UTC

Re: mailet question

Brian 'Bex' Huff wrote:
> Now, is there any easy way in the java code to ask "what matcher caused
> this mailet to be executed and why" ?

I would need that too, I think the only way right now is to have your
matcher set up an attribute in the MailetContext that you mailet can
later retrieve but doesn't look very easy to me because of
multithreading issues

ciao
ste

RE: mailet question

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
A plan is for future version of the Mail interface to support attributes.
That might help you.

	--- Noel