Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "G.Nagarajan" <gn...@dkf.de> on 2000/12/12 18:29:40 UTC

RE: Linux->NT->MSsqlServer

Yes, the atinav driver forces you to use a single statement throughout a
transaction.
And in the freeTDS driver, the transaction is connected with the statement.

How about these type 3 drivers from Merant and others. Has anyone worked
with them?
I did not try them for two reasons. Adding another intermediate layer and
making
things complicated and to avoid one more source of possible errors.