Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2014/03/10 14:23:46 UTC

subcontract opportunity

Hi,

I am looking for Tapestry 5 developers to subcontract a project I am expecting to manage soon. This is a potential opportunity to develop a long term relationship with a growing business. Technology is Tapestry 5.3 and SQL Server.

The client is London based and provides auditing and compliance technology for the energy trading sector. Work can be done remotely.

If anyone is interested and has capacity in the very near future, please let me know your background, capacity and rates.

regards,
John

---