Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Sergei Egorov <bs...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/11 08:22:19 UTC

Distributed job scheduling

Hi,

Right now Ignite has only "scheduleLocal" functionality. However, it's not
very fault tolerant.

What is the best way to schedule regular a job on a cluster in future on
*any* node with execution guarantees?

Thanks,

Sergei

Re: Distributed job scheduling

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi guys,

There is a relevant discussion on the dev list to introduce such a feature.

Sergei, I would recommend you join the conversation and share your thoughts and use case:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Tasks-Scheduling-and-Chaining-td14293.html <http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Tasks-Scheduling-and-Chaining-td14293.html>

—
Denis