Posted to users@maven.apache.org by chang wei <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/19 09:13:39 UTC

How to get the jars which my project depends on

Hi,
I am new to Maven. I wrote a project which depended on an open source
project---javaLayer on sf.net. How can I make maven to know that download
the jars  from sf.net or there are any other way to deal with this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Re: How to get the jars which my project depends on

Posted by chang wei <ch...@gmail.com>.
I got the answer from the old email in this group.
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-installing-3rd-party-jars.html

Maybe my question is too simple. :)

--
Will Chang( 常 伟 )
changwei007@gmail.com

Re: How to get the jars which my project depends on

Posted by chang wei <ch...@gmail.com>.
I found the jars in this site: