Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/17 10:57:05 UTC

karaf-maven-plugin 4.0.4-SNAPSHOT

Just a note if you plan a release next week.
I believe there is something broken with the maven-metadata-local.xml
creation of the karaf-maven-plugin in the 4.0.4-SNAPHOST.
The files are empty on my system.
Using "mvn clean install -X" I see a lot of messages (sure, it depends
on the stuff that is packed to your "system" directory in the custom
distribution).

[DEBUG] File 'maven-metadata-local.xml' is not a features file.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
file:/<shorten>/maven-metadata-local.xml; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber:
1; Premature end of file.

The size of the maven-metadata-local.xml file is 0 bytes.

I will try to further inspect this.

Re: karaf-maven-plugin 4.0.4-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Markus,

thanks !

Let me take a look on my machine.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: karaf-maven-plugin 4.0.4-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.
Will check if it is related to my commit (KARAF-4145) first.