Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Alfs, Eugen" <E....@piepenbrock.de> on 2020/04/09 09:54:23 UTC

strange behavior with andriod client

Hi,

first of all I'd like to thank you for the new release 5. It works fine and our user like it. Unfortunatally we have some strange things going on at android clients (Chrome Browser). Entering a room after login with user credentials everything works fine, entrering a room with a hash link within the network also works fine, entering it from outsite the network works to, but the video and audio streams of other users in the room are blocked. Change entering to user login and entering the room from dashboard everything works fine again, including video and audio. Tried everything including opening firewall, nothing helped.

Has anybody seen such behavior or any idea to fix it?

Eugen

AW: strange behavior with andriod client

Posted by "Alfs, Eugen" <E....@piepenbrock.de>.
Here are the requested info's:

0)
Version 5.0.0-M3
Revision b739f87
Builddate 2019-12-11T11:42:09Z

1)
public conference room

2)
instead of video only picture with questionmark was shown

3)
tried to find out, problem isn't reproducable anymore, did a server reboot 1/2 hour ago, no idea what happend

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for report :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

AW: strange behavior with andriod client

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Eugen,

--
Best regards,