Posted to gui-dev@apache.org by Rich Roth <ri...@on-the-net.com> on 1998/04/21 21:32:42 UTC

Re: Design & Ideas for the Apache GUI? - A place for them

OK, all - I've placed Robert Pfister's at a link on our web site - just go
to http://apache.on-the-net.com

I'll add more links to anyone that has other work on the gui problem -
just send them to the list and I'll capture them.

I'll give anyone with a module to post ftp info to update their code so
email me directly for that.

Later ...

Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

Direct:	 Box 927, Northampton, MA 01061, Voice: 413-586-9668

Email: rich@on-the-net.com                     Url: http://www.on-the-net.com
   ~~~   www.i-depth.com lets you Add Instant Depth to your Website    ~~~
     ~~~  Adding depths to Web presences and Internet providers  ~~~~~

Re: Design & Ideas for the Apache GUI? - A place for them

Posted by "Gary E. Bickford" <ga...@slb.com>.
Cool.

It took two tries to get our DNS to find it, but I was able to download the
binaries just fine.  Won't have time to play until next week, though.

Thanks all!  The spirit  of net-cooperation lives!!

(I didn't understand the bit about ftp, btw???)

GEB