Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/15 10:20:21 UTC

multi module webapp debug with hotdeploy question.

Hi,
I wonder if anyone have a nice solution to the following nuisance.

I have a multi module maven project in which one of the modules is the
webapp and the other contains services and utilities libraries.

I would like to be able to debug the code, and update a class in any module
and have that class hot deployed to jboss.

To further complicate things we use a JBoss plugins to start debugging, so
the classes needs to be deployed into the JBoss installation directory
before we start.

Currently we are using a solution which is a bit of a pain, whenever there
is a change we stop JBoss, run mvn package which also executes some ant
tasks that copies the files into the JBoss webapp directory.

Any advice is very welcome.

Many thanks,
 Mike

Re: multi module webapp debug with hotdeploy question.

Posted by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com>.
maven = maven2