Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/11/07 16:02:42 UTC

[VOTE]Framework Release

Peter, I would like to get Avalon Framework out with the new
Namespace and Logger stuff so people can be exposed sooner rather
than later.  I know you said there were some fixes to the Version
class to be done.  Are they done yet?

Also:

Vote: Release Avalon Framework

Vote: next version number:

v4.1

or

v4.0.1

--

"Those who would trade liberty for
 temporary security deserve neither"

Re: [VOTE]Framework Release

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 8 Nov 2001 02:02, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Peter, I would like to get Avalon Framework out with the new
> Namespace and Logger stuff so people can be exposed sooner rather
> than later.  I know you said there were some fixes to the Version
> class to be done.  Are they done yet?

checked Version class and could not reproduce the errors. Talked to the
person who reported bug and they couldn't reproduce errors .. so coniser it
either "fixed" in latest version or never broken ;)

> Also:
>
> Vote: Release Avalon Framework
>
> Vote: next version number:
>
> v4.1