Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Victor Hadianto <vi...@nuix.com.au> on 2001/09/25 01:43:41 UTC

ServerHTTPUtils

Hi,

Because RPCRouter Servlet doesn't do enough functionality that I wanted I
wrote another servlet that is very similar to RPCRouterServlet.

I have just realised that ServerHTTPUtils has one function
readEnvelopeFromRequest that is by default has a package protection security
level while all the others are public method.

This render me to make my servlet have to live inside the
org.apache.soap.server.http package. I wonder what the reason to make this
function not public?

Victor Hadianto
Nuix Pty. Ltd.      (02) 9283 9010