Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Andrzej <bo...@wp.pl> on 2017/10/02 20:27:36 UTC

Apache Phoenix

I have problem merging HBase client to my project, problems are when I
try change my project to Buck and if I try change HBase to CMake (with
protobuf)
I think, maybe solution would Apache Phoenix instead of native client.
I am new in Apache Phoenix - it is slow down access compared to native
client? How get access from C++? I head about ODBC.

Re: Apache Phoenix

Posted by Andrzej <bo...@wp.pl>.
W dniu 02.10.2017 o 22:27, Andrzej pisze:
> I think, maybe solution would Apache Phoenix instead of native client.
> I am new in Apache Phoenix - it is slow down access compared to native
> client? How get access from C++? I head about ODBC.

I have installed SQuirreL and /usr/local/phoenix/bin/psql.py
localhost:2181 do sql operations, but my .odbc.ini is empty. How fill it?