Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Devin Fisher <de...@perfectsearchcorp.com> on 2016/02/22 21:02:18 UTC

Logging issue in Jira

I noticed a small copy and past error in LdapProvider class. (the error
message is not using the right variable) I tried to create a ticket in Jira
but don't see how to do so. Look through the Contributor Guide and did not
see info on how to log a bug. What is the best approach to log an issue?

Devin

Re: Logging issue in Jira

Posted by Devin Fisher <de...@perfectsearchcorp.com>.
Thanks, that got me what I needed. Not super familiar with Jira. The Issue
has been logged (NIFI-1560 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1560>
).
Devin

Re: Logging issue in Jira