Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by AJ ONeal <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/26 00:24:44 UTC

MediaTags - exporting m4a, id3, exiv, etc as JSON

I'm sponsoring the development of cross-platform (C/C++) utilities for
extracting a variety of media meta-data as JSON, including stream
checksums and stream meta-data.

git://github.com/coolaj86/mtags.git

I'd like to get support for developing this, and I'm interested in the
opinions
of others who would use these tools.

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/14039

The m4atags utility is now complete.
Here's an example of the usage / output:

http://coolaj86.info/articles/example-of-verbose-output-from-mediatags.html

AJ ONeal

Re: MediaTags - exporting m4a, id3, exiv, etc as JSON

Posted by AJ ONeal <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I hadn't heard of that yet.

AJ ONeal