Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Andre <an...@fucs.org> on 2017/02/17 13:22:33 UTC

travis-ci auto cancellation

dev,

Would you mind if I configured the NiFi, MiNiFi and MiNiFI-CPP travis-ci
integration to perform auto-cancellation when new commits are pushed to the
same branch or PR?

This should significantly reduce the number of builds we do per busy days
and offer benefits to the whole community.

Cheers

Re: travis-ci auto cancellation

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.
Aldrin,

The feature is enabled and seems to be working greatly. The only thing I am
keeping an eye on are overly extensive delays due to resource allocation. I
suspect once a job gets cancelled, the next one gets shoved to the end of
the queue.

Depending on my findings I may feed the travis folks with some suggestions.

Let me know if you have issues.

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.