Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "634749030@qq.com" <63...@qq.com> on 2016/09/09 05:39:03 UTC

Receiver fetch mybey block forever

hello!

I use the c++ broker and c++ client api(version 0.34);the broker running on
centos,and the client on windows server 2008;
if the network is not stability between client and broker , I found the
receive fetch() function maybe block forever.

eg:
	Receiver receiver;
	Message message;
	while(receiver.fetch(message,Duration::IMMEDIATE))
	{
	    // ...
	}

Re: Receiver fetch mybey block forever

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 09/09/16 06:39, 634749030@qq.com wrote:
> hello!
>
> I use the c++ broker and c++ client api(version 0.34);the broker running on
> centos,and the client on windows server 2008;
> if the network is not stability between client and broker , I found the
> receive fetch() function maybe block forever.
>
> eg\uff1a
> 	Receiver receiver;
> 	Message message;
> 	while(receiver.fetch(message,Duration::IMMEDIATE))
> 	{
> 	    // ...
> 	}

Can you get a thread dump when it is blocked? Is the process using any
CPU at that point?