Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/10/18 14:15:28 UTC

Nabble 2

Hi All,

Since sometimes now Nabble is offering to migrate to their Nabble 2 forum. I did not mind until I read this this morning "Nabble1
(the current Nabble) will continue as it is for some time." So it seems that one day or another we will have to migrate to Nabble 2.
So I propose to do it now before our time will be counted to do it.
I'd also update the convenient Firefox searchplugins

What do you think ?

Jacques

Re: Nabble 2

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I will do it soon. There is only one thing to note for those who post directly on nabble forum and not through MLs.
You will need to register again on Nabble2 to post on those new forums. Being registered on Nabble is not sufficient.

Else old link (from Wiki notably) will be automatically redirected, see
http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-1-finished--td363892.html#a363892

I will update http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Plugin+search+tools+for+Firefox+using+Nabble++or+Mark+Mail too

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>