Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Man-Chi Leung <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/02 04:53:34 UTC

[m2] how to remove jar from .m2/repository

after install a jar to local repository, how can I remove it?

$>mvn install:install-file -Dfile=easymock.jar -DgroupId=easymock -
DartifactId=easymock -Dversion=2.0 -Dpackaging=jar -DgeneratePom=true

I check the documentation, there are only 2 goal for install,  any
goal for removal of jar?
install:install-file    	(Installs a file in local repository.)
install:install 	(   	Installs project's main artifact in local
repository)

Regards,
~manchi

RE : RE : [m2] how to remove jar from .m2/repository

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com>.
Done :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-68

- Olivier