Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Galder Zamarreno <ga...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/02 19:23:57 UTC

Running unit tests with JBoss AOP in Maven

My unit tests rely on JBoss AOP and i have managed to get them running
in Eclipse by using the following VM arguments:

-Djboss.aop.path=src/resources/unittesting-aop.xml
-javaagent:C:/ThirdParty/jboss-aop_1.3/lib-50/jboss-aop-jdk50.jar

I am trying to use the same settings when i run Maven, but i can't
manage to get the AOP code executed:

project.properties file:

maven.junit.jvmargs=-javaagent:C:/ThirdParty/jboss-aop_1.3/lib-50/jboss-aop-jdk50.jar
maven.junit.sysproperties=jboss.aop.path
jboss.aop.path=src/resources/unittesting-aop.xml

The results i am getting actually show my tests are not successfull
and i can assure that none of the code in my method interceptors are
executed.

Anyone has tried this? anyone found a way to make it work?

Thanks

Re: Running unit tests with JBoss AOP in Maven

Posted by Galder Zamarreno <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi again,

I managed to get this sorted. I had to add the following property:

maven.junit.fork=true

After that, it worked fine :-D

Just in case anyone uses this