Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/03/18 23:25:01 UTC

Configuring servlets and struts in Weblogic 6.1

Subject: Configuring servlets and struts in Weblogic 6.1
From: "Bhaskar" <bg...@adaptintel.com>
 ===
Hi,
I'm migrating an application from Tomcat to Weblogic6.1. web.xml contains
reference to the Action Servlet. When not using struts, weblogic requires
that all servlets are registered in web.xml at <servlet> and
<servlet-mapping> tags. Since I am using struts, where do I register my
servlets?

There is a jsp that has LoginServlet in the action. But my application is
not able to find this servlet though it is in the classpath.

Pls help. Thx, GB