Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Tobias Pfeiffer <tg...@preferred.jp> on 2016/08/31 08:05:04 UTC

Identify submitted TaskInfo and TaskStatus?

Hi,

when I submit a task via the launchTasks() method, I expect (unless there
is some failure on some part) that there is a subsequent status update
delivered that tells me about the status of that task. Is there any way to
identify a status update with a previously submitted task, e.g., some ID
that I could set on the submitted TaskInfo? Otherwise I get a status
update, but I have no idea which TaskInfo this refers to, right?

Thanks,
Tobias

Re: Identify submitted TaskInfo and TaskStatus?

Posted by Tobias Pfeiffer <tg...@preferred.jp>.
Hi Hendrik,

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 6:05 PM, Hendrik Haddorp <he...@gmx.net>
wrote:

> I'm setting the TaskId for the task that I start and then see the same
> TaskId in the update. So that is quite easy to match.

I see, I guess that is the straightforward and trivial way to do it ;-)
Thank you!

Posted by Hendrik Haddorp <he...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

I'm setting the TaskId for the task that I start and then see the same
TaskId in the update. So that is quite easy to match.
I'm using the SchedulerDriver.acceptOffers API to start tasks.