Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/10 10:07:35 UTC

ant run

Hi,

I am running on Windows.  After I did an ant run-install Raj told me to do a
ant run.  What does this do?  Is it the same as double clicking
startofbiz.bat file?

When I do ant run I get this error:

2007-12-10 11:05:28,562 (default-invoker-Thread-5) [
JobInvoker.java:275:ERROR] Problems reading values from serviceengine.xml
file [java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""]. Using
defaults.

Must I worry about it?

Brendan

Re: ant run

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You don't need to do an "ant run" after an "ant run-install" if all had going well during "ant run-install". Just have to launch
OFBIz (aka click on startofbiz.bat from MS Files explorer for instance)

Jacques

De : "Raj Saini" <ra...@gmail.com>

Re: ant run

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.