Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/04 05:59:22 UTC

impressive progress

We are down to 2 bugs listed for 0.4.  My guess is that those will get
resolved as soon as Robin gets back on-line.

This has converged very quickly.  Kudos to all.  Mega-kudos to Sean for
kicking the ball down the field at just the right time.

Re: impressive progress

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are down to 2 bugs listed for 0.4.  My guess is that those will get
> resolved as soon as Robin gets back on-line.
>
> This has converged very quickly.  Kudos to all.  Mega-kudos to Sean
> for kicking the ball down the field at just the right time.

A bit late - but still: Thanks to all who have worked on this release
and a huge thanks to Sean also from my side.

Isabel