Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Piotr Pisz <pi...@piszki.pl> on 2022/02/21 08:59:00 UTC

dashboard cpu

Hi,

I have a question about what the dashboard shows in the cpu core section.

We have 21 hosts each with 64 core (3.2 GHz), we have cpu overprovisioning
x2 enabled.

The dashboard shows cpu cores as 1004/1792 which does not match any of the
calculations.

How is it counted, what does the dashboard really show?

Regards,

Piotr

Re: dashboard cpu

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Priotr,

The CPU core calculation does not consider the CPU overprovisioning.

It is same as the mysql query:
mysql> select sum(total_capacity) from op_host_capacity where
capacity_type=90;

If it is incorrect, please check the `op_host_capacity` table to see if
some hosts have different CPU cores (than 64), or if the table has some
records for Removed hosts.

-Wei

Re: dashboard cpu

Posted by Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co>.
For me it depends on where you have the overprovisioning configured, is it global settings? Then as Wei stated is not showed but if you configure it in the cluster setting then it will show.

R P
Posted by "Vash_X@gmx.de" <Va...@gmx.de>.
Hi Piotr,