Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/25 11:20:10 UTC

Script medaitor status (was Re: Proposal to combine the Inline script mediator with the Script mediator

The Synapse script mediator has been migrated to BSF 3.0 now and is using
the BSF 3.0-beta1-SNAPSHOT.

There's a RC1 available now of BSF 3.0, see
http://marc.info/?l=bsf-dev&m=117479081324595&w=3. I hope to start the vote
to release BSF 3.0-beta1 on Monday which hopefully get the release out
before the end of the week. I'm away oh holiday after Friday so if there's
any delays we may need to go back to BSF 2.4.0 in Synaspe so as not to block
the Synapse release.

If anyone can spare the time to review the BSF RC and the Synapse script
mediator that would be really helpful.

Thanks,

   ...ant

Re: Script medaitor status (was Re: Proposal to combine the Inline script mediator with the Script mediator

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ant!

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: Script medaitor status (was Re: Proposal to combine the Inline script mediator with the Script mediator

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
That would be great, your changes before made a big improvement so feel free
to change anything you think could be better. There's a couple of TODOs in
the code as well...

   ...ant