Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/14 14:07:33 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] add Gilles Scokart as a committer to Ivy

Here are the results for the vote [1] to establish Gilles Scokart as a
committer for the Ivy project:

+1
Scheper, Erik-Berndt
Gilles Scokart
Matt Benson
Maarten Coene (committer, PPMC)
Stephane Bailliez (PPMC)
Stefan Bodewig (PPMC)
Xavier Hanin (committer, PPMC)

0
none

-1
none

This vote result makes Gilles Scokart a new committer for the Ivy project.
Welcome, Gilles!

Xavier
[1] http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--add-Gilles-Scokart-as-a-committer-to-Ivy-tf3709461.html

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] add Gilles Scokart as a committer to Ivy

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be OK.  Thanks,

Gilles

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 5/30/07, Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I received my account :-)

Great!

I tried to ssh to people.a.o. and it works :-)
> I changed my svn password, and it worked. :-)
> I tried to change a file in ivy, and it seemed to work(We will see the
> commit mail soon, I hope) :-)

The commit mail was stopped as your @apache.org is not registered on this
list. I've accepted the mail (as a moderator of the list) but I can't recall
how to approve it definitely.

However, I can not access https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers
>   :-(
>
> Is it normal?

I don't think so. Let's wait to see if somebody else on this list better
know than I do.

Xavier

Gilles

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
It works now, thanks.

Wohohoo!

Gilles

--
Gilles SCOKART

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] add Gilles Scokart as a committer to Ivy

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
I received my account :-)

--
Gilles SCOKART

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] add Gilles Scokart as a committer to Ivy

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

--
Gilles SCOKART

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] add Gilles Scokart as a committer to Ivy

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
gscokart is my preferred userid.  I'm already using it in jira.

And a fallback...  Ho..  I would be surprised if it is required, but
let say scokartg.

--
Gilles SCOKART

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] add Gilles Scokart as a committer to Ivy

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
I faxed my ICLA.  Should I send an email somewhere to verify the
reception of the fax?

Gilles